Laboratory Type Compression Moulding Press Machine
Santec's Laboratory Type Compression Moulding Presses are widely used for training students in Engineering or Technical Colleges, R&D Laboratories and for other applications.
Santec presents a full range of compression molding presses from small lab and prototype units to fully-automated or multi-station systems. The advanced configuration of laboratory presses incorporate latest features required to test the various materials for Research & Development. These compact presses are engineered to provide vibration free operation with low noise and requires minimum maintenance.
Santec's Laboratory Type Compression Molding Presses are widely used in following applications :
- Engineering or Technical colleges to give training to the students . i.e. I.I.T. , NIT , Engineering Colleges etc.
- Research & Development Laboratories i.e. Sri Ram Institute of Industrial Research , SPIC Science Foundation, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, Indira Gandhi Centre of Atomic Research
- Big Rubber Industries for R &D applications i.e. MRF, JK Tyres etc.
- Composites Molding applications, Plastic Processors etc.
- Laminates and Plastic cards manufacturing.